- 3 cucumbers
- 1 onion, small, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coconut, grated fine
- 3 green chillies, cut fine
- 1⁄2” ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- salt, as per taste
Peel the cucumbers and mince them. Add salt and vinegar/lemon juice and keep aside for an hour. After an hour, squeeze out the excess water from the minced cucumber.
Separately, grind together the grated coconut, onion, mustard seeds, ginger, garlic, green chilies with about 5 tbps of water (avoid making the paste thin).
Add this paste to the above squeezed cucumber, mix well.